Poll results positive, but global factors key: Punita Sinha - MARKET OUTLOOK
Mkts worried Fed may begin tapering in Dec: Nick Parsons - International Markets
Fed may begin tapering after Q1 of 2014: Christopher Palmer - International Markets
Profit taking in US mkts seen; bullish on equities: Expert - International Markets
Fed won't taper until longer term budget agreement: IHS - International Markets
Good one this time NaMi mantra...>
Currently SGX Nifty is at 6500...>
- Survey likely to peg FY12 GDP growth at 9%
- SBI plans merger of 5 associate banks in next 12-18 months
- How is Libya impacting global oil prices?
- Nifty ends lower as oil hits USD 96/bbl
- Oberoi Realty in talks with HDIL for TDR purchase: Sources
- RBI releases draft norms on CDS in corp bonds
- Citigroup likely to hike global IT budgets for `12:
- Anil Ambani meets Maharashtra CM
- Realty check: How are experts reading the space?